MPM4B - 2013/06/10
MPM4B stands for Monthly Prayer Minute for Brian. ^^ We pray for Brian, friends, fans, and more on the 10th of every month. I usually ask fans what you’d like to pray for for Brian and keep track of your prayer requests.
Prayer items for June 10th, 2013:
- Brian Joo: Thanksgiving for wrapping up “The Memory 2013” musical and finishing 3rd at the Asia Regional of the CrossFit Games with his team. As he heads home to New Jersey later this month, pray that he will have a safe trip and a wonderful time catching up with family and friends. Pray that God will give him the much-needed rest and help him be re-energized during this down time.
- 3rd Wave: The IGNITE: S.O.L. concert/conference is just around the corner on June 21-22. Pray that everyone attending will have travel safety if coming from overseas. May God grant the speakers wisdom and the artists as well as all who are serving a humble heart. Let this be an event that is dedicated to God and that through it, His children will be called forth to commit to His purpose—being Soldiers of Light!!
- Brian Kim: Pray for Brian for his upcoming worship concerts and other schedules. May God always give him strength and rest so that he can keep his fire going for Him. Also, Brian and his wife, Jenny, are preparing to move to Vancouver, Canada towards the end of August for about six months (till March 2014). Pray that God will help them with all the details for the move and for the transition to go smoothly.
- Onnuri English Ministry: OEM is currently conducting a “Share a Pair Drive”, which is collecting sneakers (500 pairs) for the homeless near Seoul Station. Pray that the drive goes well. Thanksgiving for the Summer Retreat last month, which was an amazing and fruitful experience with the insights that were shared. In addition, pray for South Korea as her “suicide rate has been the highest among developed nations for the past eight years.” This is alarming! Pray for people who are considering suicide to realize that their lives are precious and that those who are close to them could recognize the signs and provide attention, love, and support. Also, pray for those in the entertainment industry since their colleagues often opt for suicide when things become too stressful to handle. Such news reports are disheartening and could potentially lead to others thinking that committing suicide is the way out. Pray for more support networks to be in place and also for people to have a more compassionate heart towards others who may be having a hard time. Lastly, pray for those in North Korea, especially the orphans who need much care.
- Jenny: Pray for her aunt, whose health is unwell since she has been diagnosed with cancer and is currently receiving treatment at the hospital.
- Padma and Sarah: Pray for wisdom as they write exams and that they will have sufficient time to study and prepare well. May God bless them with good health and restful sleep.
- Raeha: Pray for God to equip her spiritually, emotionally, physically, and financially as she prepares for her missions trip to China. She has been facing some challenges. May God grant her peace and comfort throughout this process as He molds her and teaches her. Pray that she can lean on Him for strength and wisdom.